Re: Working with G-10

Hi David,

G10 will drill and cut just fine with the tools you have. I didn't have a
problem
at all. The dust can get to you though. I'd recommend a mask if you have
one handy.

Also, regarding the pig wiring we talked about off list. I tried out your
method
and it worked just fine. I like it! Thanks.

Bart

--
Barton B. Anderson
http://www.classictesla-dot-com