Working with G-10

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Tesla729-at-cs-dot-com>

Hey all,

I have a question regarding working with G-10 material. One of
the 3/8" thick lexan stationary electrode supports of my RSG
finally shattered the other day while firing my big coil. I ordered
some 1/2" thick G-10 material from a local plastic supplier and
am waiting on it to arrive (they had to order it theirselves) and I
was wanting to know if I could drill it with the standard titanium
nitride drill bits ( the gold-colored ones). Also, I have a circular
saw blade with carbide-tipped teeth and I was wondering if this
would be suitable for cutting G-10 material, as I know G-10 is
very tough with its glass fiber base.

Thank you,
David Rieben