RE: 6 inch coil arc pics!

Original poster: "Stolz, Mark by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mark.Stolz-at-st-systems-dot-com>

Hi Brett!

Looks great!  You must be single or have an understanding wife to allow you
to run inside the house. :-)

What kind of static gap are you using for this coil?

Mark Stolz
G-2 #1049
Houston, TX