Active Coiler List updated

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jduva-at-baytechnologies-dot-net>

	Thanks to all of the folks who have sent in their information to be
included on the active Coiler List.  The list is now up to 75 people! :)  It
can be found on Terry's website at
http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/jduva/download.html.  Feel free to send me your
Name, where in the world you are, email address, web site, and any coiling
experience you want to mention.  I'll be happy to add you to the list!
Thanks again to all who have signed up already, and those of who haven't,
let's here from you!  We might be neighbors!

Stay safe,
Joe Duva