CETRON 810, and John's small coil.

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Robynsaddiction-at-aol-dot-com>

Well John,

        On that note, perhaps I should just avoid the 811-A's all together. My
friend Brian is on the hunt for some 833's for me. Also, when he was calling
around he found out that the CETRON 810 that he sold to $10.00 actually could
have been sold for much more (Supposedly, $380.00 new from his supplier!!) He
has got to be feeding me full of it:^) However, the Electronics Warehouse that
he works for does not have accurate records anymore, because the tubes are left
over stock from MANY years ago. He tells me that I might want to buy the rest
of the RCA 5-125B's while they have them in stock, because that is all they
have, and more than likely all they are ever going to get.

Also John, do you know where I can find a schematic of the small (single 810)
coil that you described?

Hum? Even though the 5-125A is harder to work with, do you think I would be
smart to snatch up the four 5-125's for $40.00? He has them saved back for me.
He also has some new, HUGE, rectifier tubes (GL 6807GE) that he will also give
to me for $10.00. Then there is the one NL-635 by National Power Tube for
$5.00. All of the tubes are new in the box. By the way, if you are interested
in any of these just let me know and I will get them for you at my cost. Heck,
I don't even know how to use them, so they are useless to me. Anyhow, thanks
everyone. I will keep my eyes open for another 810's.