Re: Got my bulk-buy toroid!

In a message dated 10/31/01 10:01:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

> My toroid just arrived - looks beautiful.  Not sure how it was
>  constructed, but it doesn't look like there's a seam around the outside
>  edge, as I expected there would be.  It is kind of heavy, and will
>  require a bit more thought in mounting than my old dryer duct toroid.
>  Now I'm just waiting for my Geek Group caps to arrive to try it all out.
>
>   - Bill V.

Bill, David, all,

I too received my toroid and it is excellent !  Thanks again David
for handling the bulk buy!  The double boxing worked perfectly
in protecting the toroid during shipping.  Bill, these are spun
toroids, and the seam is welded, and ground, and the whole
thing is sanded so the seam doesn't show.  It's made from
two flat discs which are spun to shape, then welded together.

Cheers,
John Freau