Re: NST -- output terminals

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <A123X-at-aol-dot-com>

There's just a short length of wire, similar to the wire used to hook the
tranny to a neon sign, only not as heavily insulated. Same with Transco's and
probably most NST's. Personally I just take the lid off and chip the tar
away. Hitting the winding is the only problem and seems to have cost me the
succesful unpotting of my 15/60 jefferson. Came very close to succeeding
though.

Mark