RE: Hello, delurk and question

Original poster: "Basura, Brian by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <brian.basura-at-unistudios-dot-com>

Frank/all,

One cautionary note on the dimmer circuit. You should add a 10M-ohm bleeder
resistor across the cap. It won't effect performance but could save you
from a nasty bite....

Regards,
Brian B.