Coil Specs

Original poster: "Ben Murrell by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <benmurrell-at-att-dot-net>

Secondary:
    Diameter- 42mm
    Wire- 29AWG
    Turns- 885
    Inducyance- 4.98mH
    Reson. Frq- 1.150MHz
Primary:
    Inner Diameter- 6.6cm
    Outer Diameter-24.6cm
    Wire Dia.- 5mm copper
    Inductance(at 7) .007Mh
Gap:
    Static
    10 sections of 10x2cm copper tubing
Caps:
    -To be determined
    Desired Qualities-
    Voltage-50kv(copying, let me know if this is resonable)
    uF- .0088
Top Load:
    Capacitance- 8.85pF
    Diameter- 5.5cm
    Crossection- 20cm
PowerSupply:
    Output(volts)- 9KV
    Current- 30mA
*How useful is a voltage controller?

These are the specs(approxiamtly) of the coil I will be constructing. All
useful data is extremly appreciated. I need a little help with caps at the
moment. Check out
<http://www.powerlabs-dot-org/coil2.htm>http://www.powerlabs-dot-org/coil2.htm to see
what my design is based on. I have the MMC calculator but it is not working for
some reason. It gives no output of data, only takes everyting I will feed it :)

Thanks,
Ben