Re: Caps

>Original poster: "Ben Murrell by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
><benmurrell-at-att-dot-net>
>
>Now, I am not sure on the name of this paralell circuit of capacitors that
>makes one big one but what is the estimated cost to make one around
>0.0088uF  ?
>Ben

The capacitor array is called an M.M.C. (Multiple Miniature Capacitor). It
was pioneered by Terry Fritz (who manages this list) and the main supplier
for the caps is The Geek Group (which I manage).

The cost depends on the voltage/capacitance, but that's not too big, get a
MMC program on hot-streamer-dot-com and work it out for your voltage.
Then post your idea to the list, then email me an order. We're all here to
help.

Have fun!

duck

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/MMCInfo/mmcinfo.htm