Static cylindrical gap settings...?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <yevaud_new.uk-at-excite.co.uk>

Hi -

I'm in the throes of building a Terry-type multiple cylindrical static gap
though with fewer copper pipe sections. There's space for 16 gaps in series
and I'll be using a 10kV 100ma NST. Before I start final assembly, what
would be a suitable gap setting per pair of copper cylinders....?

With thanks,

Alan.

 Get 100% private, FREE email for life from Excite UK
 Visit http://inbox.excite.co.uk/