Re: Corby

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Hhchicken1-at-aol-dot-com>

Hey! They were longer than six inches! :)
It was a really great event, pity we couldn't see the Big Pair running as a
twin, but soem very impressive sparks nonetheless.  I also have some good
pics and I'm making a little page about the Teslathon - I'll post the address
when it's up.
Thanks to Alan for organising it and to everyone who brought coils -
unforgettable!
Henry