Re: caps and JL

Hi Jonathon,

Never put a cap larger than about 2nF in parallel with an NST by itself.  It
could resonant the voltage super high and blow the NST.  That is why we use
safety gaps and all that with Tesla coils.  Putting caps in parallel with NSTs
is a tricky business.  It is very easy to blow the NST.  It may be very bright
for a moment but then it may go dark permanently...

Cheers,

        Terry