Re: Matt Shayka's coil - E-Tesla6 anomaly

Original poster: "Dr. Duncan Cadd by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dunckx-at-freeuk-dot-com>

Hi Matt, Terry, All!

>Wow!  You think the strike rail thing messes up E-Tesla.  Look what
happens
>when the primary is above the base of the secondary like Matt
Shayka's coil:

>http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/MattShayka.gif
>
>Now I loose the bottom of the secondary and the whole primary is
inside the
>sphere...  Some days ya just cant win :-p  The error was probably
40%...

Maybe part of Matt's troubles stem from my using ETesla to do the
calcs?  Perhaps I've been giving him dodgy advice!  Sorry, Matt!  Hope
the list will soon have your coil sorted :-)

Dunckx
Geek #1113 G-1