RE: Latest acquisition

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hi Jim

I have four of those H&R transformers which were the rage on the list awhile
back. Following the schematic from your high voltage pages, I made the
connections between all four H&Rs. I was really afraid that the transformer
insulation would blow, but it worked just fine. I got some impressive arcs.
The capacitors gave the arcs a snappy sound.

Godfrey Loudner