Re: Pigs available in Cleveland

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 5/25/01 2:45:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Original poster: "Paul Kidwell by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <
> tmb-at-ieee-dot-org>
>
> Hi Everyone!
>
> I have a line on a pair of single horn pigs (15KVA and 25KVA) in the
> Cleveland area. The guy wants $75 each, but he won't ship. (He said that if
> you have a shipping company pick it up he'll load it)
>
> If anyone's interested, please contact me off list.
>
> Paul
> tmb-at-ieee-dot-org

Hi Paul!
Have you seen these? Do you have Pix? Do they have continuity? What is the
Weight? Will my Ford Ranger pickup get a hernia from both? From one? Will I?
Etc.Etc. Being only 255 mi due south of Cleveland, I'm interested, but don't
want to buy "A Pig in a Poke", especially not a pig(s) this big.

Matt D.