Re: A few questions

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi all,

I don't remember the name or the link, but I remember a photo of
a young guy with a top hat he have a 3 coils arrangement the coil
were drive by transmission line and use inverted wok for top load.

May be some of you remember this photo.

Cheers,

Luc Benard