Cap/SG config

Original poster: "Matt Shayka by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <flyboxboy-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi all,
I am having some trouble with my coil. I was wondering if it was related to
the way the spark gap and the capacitor are placed. I have seen countless
schematics of Tesla coil primary circuits. Some of them had the capacitor
in-line with the HV xrfrmr and others had the spark gap. Is there a bigger
"bang" with one of those configurations? Could use a little help here.

TIA,
Matt Shayka
Geek#1127 G-1