RE: Toroidless Tesla Coil Schematic Scan (inductor question)

Original poster: "Ray Haynes by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ray.haynes-at-home-dot-com>

I don't know about the spark thing but I am wondering what's the thinking
behind the 2 different types of inductors, "reactor choke" and "ferrite
donut", connected in series? Why wouldn't one type be enough?

Ray