RE: a microwave is a gold mine

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hi Kevin

I have dismantled 41 microwaves. The older models seem to have big
transformers with heavy primary wire. Among the 41 MOTs I have, no two are
identical. I'm going to keep collecting microwaves until I have two large
matching MOTs.

Godfrey Loudner