Re: H bridge RSG

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi LR

Tx for posting the schematic. Very interesting concept, if I
understand, the tank cap is equivalent to .0486 uF and I
understand why it could not power arc, but why the storage cap
don't stop the oscillation right away, do you have a simulation
on microsim or a scope reading, I have difficulty to figure the
wave form and comportment of the oscillation.

It's now on my list of thing to try If I can find the right cap
for storage, it's not gona be cheap :-((

Tx again,

Luc Benard

P.S. Do you have a web site with more on this subject ?

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "LWRobertson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<LWRobertson-at-email.msn-dot-com>