Re: Doughnut Stack?

Hi Matt,

I do know what would happen.  Nothing...

Since the two toroids are at the same potential (voltage) there is no field
between them, no electrical stress, etc.  It is almost like a Farday cage
protecting the area between them.  Chech out the voltage stress diagram at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/MattD2.gif

This is the volts per inch of your coil.  Note that the area between the
toroids is dead.  So save your money on this one ;-))

Cheers,

        Terry