Re: A verticle book stacking!! or Re: Extending Streamer Reach Part 2

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 5/18/01 10:46:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

> Original poster: "Robert Loeb by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <
> loeb-at-kuentos.guam-dot-net>
>
> Actually,
> I just wanted to produce a really cool controlled lighting effect.  The
> query stands.
> Death rays, Ghost and things that go "Who left this on the stairwell!" in
> the night are really not my interest.
>
> I like the comebacks....
>
> And, yes I did see the movie.
>
> Robert

Hi Robert!
You might try some form of magnetic confinement. Electrostatic confinement
would be problematical as it would require potentials higher than that of the
toroid.

Matt D.