Re: motor winder in dallas

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Level5ive-at-aol-dot-com>

Sounds like something that I could manage (lets get together one day and
discuss this). In a few days I’ll be turning true and balancing my RSG disk
made of 12“diameter by 3/16” G10…Even though specs show that G11
doesn’t
machine as well as G10, it shouldn’t be a problem. The aluminum ring and
milling down the flats are no problem.
Please email me off-list for any further inquiries like this…

Inman