SSTC schematics

Original poster: "Alan Sharp by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <AlanSharp-at-compuserve-dot-com>

>Message text written by INTERNET:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>someone
>posted a link to a neato solid state Tesla coil design page with
schematics.
>Any one have this? <

Tom,

Don't know how neato my siteo is but the address is:
http://ourworld-dot-compuserve-dot-com/homepages/alansharp/

try my new coil - and you'll find a link there to Richie Burnett's site
which is even neateoer than mine :)

But be warned SSTC's are not yet well behaved - we tend to
keep pushing them till the MOSFET's pop.

Alan Sharp