RE: getting started

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hi Matt an All

Well you certainly pinned me to your wrestling mat with my quarter-wave
length advice. I cannot recall the exact statement, but someone had
commented that Tesla had introduced the quarter-wave length idea as a
convenience, not a fundamental principle, for the kind of or size of coils
he was building. That readers of Tesla had misconceived his statements about
the quarter-wave length as a fundamental principle for all coils.

Godfrey Loudner