Fr testing Was Re: Sphere/Toroid Comparison Chart

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Hi John,

I didn't suggest putting the resonant frequency as an input. I did suggest
"adjusting" Fr instead of Ctop since
indanctance and capacitance are probably both changing. But after further
thoughts, I withdrawel that
suggestion. It doesn't make sense to adjust Fr without either L or C doing
the adjusting. Your percent value
reducing Ctop is probably the best method right now.

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "John H. Couture by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <couturejh-at-worldnet.att-dot-net>