From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2001 7:53 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Secondary

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<A123X-at-aol-dot-com>

Would it be better to make a 6" by 30" secondary with 1200 turns of 22gauge
wire or a 6" by 24" secondary with 1200 turns of 24gauge. I'm leaning
towards
the 24gauge, since the cost for a 10pound spool is the same but I'd have
many
more feet left over with the 24gauge. I'm also sick of NST's dying, whats
the
best way of going about getting a potential transformer?