cap question

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Tesla729-at-cs-dot-com>

Hi all,

I've ran across a pretty good deal on some high voltage caps
and I was wondering if some of you may be able to tell me of
the pulse/Tesla duty suitability of these from the part #. They
are Condensep (I assume that's Condenser Products) part #
Knob 10420MXR rated at 20 KVDCW -at- 0.1 uFD and are
3 3/4" X 8" long phenolic, oil-filled cylinders with 7/16" dia.
threaded brass terminal studs on each end. Thanks in ad-
vance for any advice.

Sparkin' in Memphis,
David Rieben