Re: Secondary

Original poster: "Christopher Boden by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>

>Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
><A123X-at-aol-dot-com>
>
>Would it be better to make a 6" by 30" secondary with 1200 turns of 22gauge
>wire or a 6" by 24" secondary with 1200 turns of 24gauge. I'm leaning
>towards
>the 24gauge, since the cost for a 10pound spool is the same but I'd have
>many
>more feet left over with the 24gauge.

I'd go with the 22, you can upgrade your power supply (like to a PT) and it
will take more.

I'm also sick of NST's dying, whats the
>best way of going about getting a potential transformer?

Buy one from the Group, www.thegeekgroup-dot-org

Duck

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek