Capacitor and the screw on top

Original poster: "will dork by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <vcdmasta-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hello Everyone,

I just recieved my professionally made (maxwell cap) today, and i notoced that
i didnt hear any oil when shook. I did hear what sounded like plates moving
though. Anyway, i decieded i wanted to check to make sure that the capacitor
had oil, and thus i started to open the screw. I moved it very slowly, and i
heard a suction, i quickly closed it back up, and felt relieved. But now i am
wondering will the slight amount of air in the cap affect performance??? Should
i vacuum it out??? Local neon guy has a pro vacuum for the signs, im sure he
might let me use it (if i need to) Thanks

Thanks
Will McManus