RE: Ballast choke questions

Original poster: "David Dean by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <deano-at-corridor-dot-net>

Hi

Here is some interesting reading on the subject.
http://www.staff.ncl.ac.uk/r.e.burnett/parts2#ballast
Richie has a nice ballast there.

I am interested to see what you do and how it works.

later

deano