Re: polycrylic

Original poster: "Mark Broker by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <broker-at-uwplatt.edu>

I made the mistake of using this stuff on an unfinshed futon frame 3 years
ago.  It never got completely hard, but rather, is STILL soft.  Due to its
softness, much of the finish has gotten discolored on the armrests, as well as
it is now a very matt finish.  But, on places that haven't seen much human
contact (the lower half of the legs), the finish turned out alright.  I've been
saying for years that I'm going to re-finish it with somehing "better" (perhaps
a gloss first coat for strenght)

Matk B.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Matt Skidmore by way of Terry Fritz
> <mailto:twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net><twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<mailto:fox-at-woozle-dot-org><fox-at-woozle-dot-org>