Re: Ballast choke questions

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

scott,
snipped

.  3/8" - 1/2" will increase amp draw
> capacities by about 30 - 40% compared to
> a close fit E I combination.

wow, 3/8" - 1/2" separation? on my inductors i found the a few
thousandths increased (or is it decreased?) my inductance quite a bit to
bring the current limiting from 25 amp to 95 amp. i'll have to find the
actual measurements that i recorded on paper and then lost (of coarse).
maybe i did my calcs wrong?
marc m.