TC on TV

Original poster: "Bob Wroblewski by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <bwroblewski-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi Y'all

  Last Sunday night while I was watching the X-Files,
my wife was watching The Division, an all female
police drama on the Lifetime Channel (television for
women... go figure), see www.lifetimetv-dot-com for more
info.

  Anyway she called me across the house because the
police asked the daughter of a deceased father to
identify a device (a Tesla Coil) during an interview.
The daughter responded and reminisced that her father
built them. As far as I know it didn't contribute to
his demise!!

  It was a brief spot only and I just about missed it
all so don't get too excited, but according to my
wife, they rebroadcast the Sunday night episode on the
following Friday night at 11pm(EDT), at least on my
cable network.

  The moral of the story is to spend more time with
your wife?? Heh heh ;-)

Regards,
Bob Wroblewski
Dracut, MA