RE: Tesla's World Electrical System 100years of proof!! Oops!! The wrong kind :-))

Hi Mark,

At 08:30 AM 5/7/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>>Original poster: "Terry Fritz" <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>
>>
><snip>
>>A century of failure could be turned around in a minute if one person could
>>just get it to work!  Been waiting 100 years for that single magic
>>minute...
>>It does not take any EE training or revolution in physics theory to make it
>>work.  It simply takes the "fact" that it does work.  However, that single
>>fact
>>does NOT exist...  After 100 years, I worry that the magic minute will
>>never
>>come...  Maybe all the learned folks are right!!!  YIPPS!!  I have
>>absolutely
>>no reason to doubt them yet.  "Their" view seems to have held up for 100
>>years
>>where the "other" view is still looking for that "minute number one" :-))
><snip>
>
>Terry, All
>
>I'm suprised at you negative people.  This sounds like the kind of thinking
>that Copernicus or Colombus had to deal with.  The Earth couldn't possibly
>rotate around the Sun based on the knowledge of the time.  Oh wait a minute,
>it does.  The Earth couldn't possibly be round based on conventional wisdom.
>Wait a minute, it is.  Just because the answer to the problem defies
>"conventional" thought, doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.
>
>Maybe power can't be transmitted as Tesla claimed, or maybe the solution to
>the problem just hasn't presented itself as of yet.
>
>Mark Stolz

Of course!  That is the question.  I am reminded of this quote (Sorry, I
couldn't resist ;-))

On the subject of atomic power...

"The idea of obtaining motive energy from atoms or charge of elements is
unscientific and illusionary and cannot be condemned to emphatically."

Nikola Tesla - 1931

Tesla only had to wait more 11 years for his answer :-))
http://www.chipublib-dot-org/004chicago/timeline/atomicuc.html

"We" are still waiting for ours...

Cheers,

	Terry