RE: Tesla's World Electrical System 100years of proof!! Oops!! The wrong kind :-))

Original poster: "Stolz, Mark by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Mark.Stolz-at-st-systems-dot-com>

>Original poster: "Terry Fritz" <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>

<snip>
>A century of failure could be turned around in a minute if one person could
>just get it to work!  Been waiting 100 years for that single magic
>minute...
>It does not take any EE training or revolution in physics theory to make it
>work.  It simply takes the "fact" that it does work.  However, that single
>fact
>does NOT exist...  After 100 years, I worry that the magic minute will
>never
>come...  Maybe all the learned folks are right!!!  YIPPS!!  I have
>absolutely
>no reason to doubt them yet.  "Their" view seems to have held up for 100
>years
>where the "other" view is still looking for that "minute number one" :-))
<snip>

Terry, All

I'm suprised at you negative people.  This sounds like the kind of thinking
that Copernicus or Colombus had to deal with.  The Earth couldn't possibly
rotate around the Sun based on the knowledge of the time.  Oh wait a minute,
it does.  The Earth couldn't possibly be round based on conventional wisdom.
Wait a minute, it is.  Just because the answer to the problem defies
"conventional" thought, doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

Maybe power can't be transmitted as Tesla claimed, or maybe the solution to
the problem just hasn't presented itself as of yet.

Mark Stolz