First light!

Original poster: "Pete Komen by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <pkomen-at-zianet-dot-com>

I finally ran my coil for the first time tonight.  Using a 12kv, 60ma NST, I
got 24 inch arcs to a basketball goal post.  After raising the secondary due
to running sparks and playing with a breakout point, I removed the breakout
point (a long piece of copper wire across the toroid) and the spark gap
seemed to power arc.  I've go some work to do.  No questions at this time.
I know that a 12/30 should do better.  It's late, I'll list the
specifications another time.

Cheers,

Pete