Re: Twin Magnifier?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 5/3/01 9:04:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <
> A123X-at-aol-dot-com>
>
> I was wondering if there is any reason why a twin Tesla Magnifier couldn't
> be
> built? Did Tesla ever make any twin coils, or did he see it as pointless
> since his goal was transmission of radio signals and power?

Hi A123X,
        There are many double-ended, center-fed coils in the literature.
Tesla used them as power sources in many of his x-ray experiments.
Matt D.