Re: Conical Primaries (was Conical secondaries)

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Hi John,

Agreed. Also, I'll be running ACMI and MandK programs for Fr and Coupling
comparisons to see how they sort out
with my tests on conicals.

Take care,
Bart A.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "John H. Couture by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <couturejh-at-worldnet.att-dot-net>