Re: HV Micro Coils - Bionic Mushrooms

Hi Robert,

American Technical Ceramics (and others) make some nice 3600V 2200pF caps
in the ~3/8 x~3/8 form factor along with many others that may help you.  I
am not sure if you are just thinking of the primary and secondary in the
1x1x1 or the whole power supply, gap, and all.  If you want a tiny thing
fully self contained in 1x1x1 that you would just hook a 9V battery to and
streamers whould come out, I think you need solid state switching.  That
would eliminate a lot of problems but the cost would go way way up.  There
are a large number of "HV in small space" options if the costs can be
controlled (primary and maybe even secondary could be on ceramics and
insulated with ceramics too).  However, it would be a toy everyone would
want!!!

Cheers,

	Terry