Re: Micro coil earthing/smallest magnifier?

Original poster: "Matt Shayka by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <flyboxboy-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hmmm...
That is very interesting magnifier work, i'll have to play around with my
existing coil and some of my old secondaries. I think tou may have
misunderstood me, the 8" wood spike is made out of stainless steel, it is
called a wood spike because it usually is used to hold big pieces of wood
together(as in landscaping). I'll have to try to build a choke-driven coil
someday, but, being only 14 and virtually no income, i have put all of my
efforts into creating a 6" coil. The most I have together for it now are the
secondy form an a fan for quenching a series gap i plan on building(or
should I build a RSG?). So, for right now i will play with my little coil
and hope to stumble across a 15/60 NST. No, i'm sorry to all out there who
requested pics, i don't have any right now. Maybe in a few weeks.  If there
is anyone out there who would like to help me out or has comments, please
do. (preferably off-list)
           Thanx- Matt S.