Re: Beginner Teslas

Original poster: "Jason Petrou by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <jasonp-at-btinternet-dot-com>

Go to http://www.nutsvolts-dot-com/PDF_Files/tesla.pdf

>The
> only ones I have seen are the size of a test tube, and something largere
> that that wopuld be good.

Then go to any of the websites on the page
http://nav.webring.yahoo-dot-com/hub?ring=TeslaRing&id=226&next

>Keep in mind I am not looking for performance. I
> am looking for low voltage, relatiyley cheap (Less than 100$ preferably)
> plans.

Low voltage TCs really do not exist. Small un-powerful ones do but they are
notoriously difficult to build. They are also not cheap - caps can cost
about £30 for MMCs, about £80 for a tranny and the a lot more for the
various bits and pieces!!!

Good Luck,

Jason