Re: Synchronize to your RSG (was Re: RATs)

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Finn, Marco, all

On a previous coil I use a RSG and I want to know how mush break
I had per second. On the disk I have steel bolt holding the brass
electrode, on one side I put a magnet, on the other side I put a
small coil coming from a relays, I juste hook the coil to my
digital meter and it was enough to have a reading of the frequency.

Cheer,

Luc Benard

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Marco Denicolai by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <marco.denicolai-at-tellabs-dot-com>