Re: phenolic?

Hi Chris,

Sounds like just plain ol' "LE Phenolic".  These materials are some fiber
that is impregnated with epoxy.  Canvas, fiber glass, silicon materials,
kevlar...  I think LE phenolic is what you want.  This is canvas fiber and
is very common in all sorts of quality electical things.

I think McMaster-Carr sells it and a fun site is at:

http://polymerplastics-dot-com/composite_main.shtml

It is very common in the phenolics indudtry...

Cheers,

	Terry