phenolic?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <CTCDW-at-aol-dot-com>

Hello folks.

I have some phenolic here, and I was wonderin where I can get more. I have
not found it anywhere, including McMaster-Carr..It is brown and has a mottled
appearance. one side is glassy and the other is not as shiny. I have seen
this stuff in many peices of electrical equipment. I happened to aquire 2
sheets of this, one is 1/4" thick and the other 3/8. I would LOVE to get some
more. It is incredibly hard and strong. Any info would be great!

ChrisW