Re: Maxwell Pulse Caps for Sale.

Original poster: "David by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <david-at-psychoman-dot-com>

Thanks,
but I just got 50 of them for 400 bucks. I gave 8 dollars each. I think your
asking too much!!! If I had got just 1 from the suppler it would of been 15.00
dollars. all working and tested... So lower your price...

david