Requirement Information from PERU

Original poster: "Victor Pucho by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <victorpucho-at-LatinMail-dot-com>

Dear people who received this message,

I am Victor Pucho, and I am very interesting to obtain information about
some components:
1.- Spark Gap Tube:  UGT-4.0 , Brand "GI Clare".
2.- Valve : ML-8538B , Brand Machlett.
    I think this valve is an "HYDROGEN THYRATRON
    TUBES" or an "Triode". Because it work beside an
    Spark Gap Tube.
3.- Valve: E.E. 8538/Y564 I think is the same that
    item 2.
3.- Klystron Tube ET818, freq. B, brand "ELTEL".

I like to know if you know where I can get the quotation of these
components or information about them replacement.

Thank you beforehand,

Victor Pucho

victorpucho-at-LatinMail-dot-com

http://www.latinmail-dot-com.  Gratuito, latino y en espaņol.