Re: breakout ring

In a message dated 3/29/01 2:14:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Will,
>  John Freau might still have some 6" spun aluminum toriods that work very
>  nicely as corona rings. Check his web site for details.
>  http://members.aol-dot-com/FutureT/index.html
>  <http://members.aol-dot-com/FutureT/index.html>

Will, Ronn,

The website above is my old site which has the incorrect details
and prices.  The new website is:

   http://hometown.aol-dot-com/futuret/page3.html

Click on toroids.   A 6" dia toroid may be too small for a 6.75" dia
secondary.  The new toroids are 1.75" by 6" overall, and are
$38 postpaid in the US, and I have *very* few of them left.  When
they're gone, I won't be selling anymore or making any more.
(just too much work).

Thanks,
John