RE: Big Saltwater Cap

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

The cap boxes weigh about 50lbs. each. A manly coiler
like me has little difficulty moving them around.

I don't actually store them anywhere.  They are parked
on the garage flood beside the coil.

You can sidestep the whole hazmat issue by using human
or animal laxative grade mineral oil.  It's non-toxic,
and we're only talking about 2 or 3 pints anyway.
Saltwater isn't hazmat either.  It can all go in the
storm drain if you need to dispose of it for some
reason.  With periodic maintenance, the oil &
electrolyte should lat for years without replacement.

Greg